There are currently 7 people looking at this space.
Floor size: 160 sqm
Recommended number of guests: 1 - 50
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy. Full refund of fees for cancellation up to 30 days prior event, 50% refund of fees for cancellation up to 7 day prior event
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
Bring your own food
Berg Red (established 2016) grew from the merging of simplistic design theories and natural materials. California beach culture, Wabi-sabi, and historic building materials, inspired local Berlin artist Ira Mowen to design & build this cozy and very versatile 160m² loft. Hidden in the backyard of a historic 100 year old factory building, this unique location, overlooking the mesmerizing city train tracks, is a modern twist of Alt-Berlin meets New-Berlin. This loft is perfect for photo-shootings, dinner parties, meetings, and small events.
Important disclaimer: The 35m² room behind the giant doors is only available for large or long rentals paying more than 2000 Euros.
Far from the noise of the busy city streets, the third story 160m² (1,700ft²) loft is located in the center of a vibrant counterculture neighborhood called Wedding, Mitte (a 5 minute taxi ride from downtown). The neighborhood is full of wonderfully humble night life, friendly people, delicious food, and fine art. The space, the building, and the neighborhood are the perfect place for inspiring your creativity.
Highlights of the loft:
• The floors! The hundred year old hand-made floors were salvaged from a fire and restored especially for the loft. Their incredible beauty and power inspires people to connect with the them in a similar way one connects with nature. They have a kind of stone earth attraction to them that is hard to explain. To touch these floors alone is worth the price of rent!
• The materials! The loft was built with mostly re-purposed materials. The giant doors, the wooden benches & the floors are all 100 years old.
• 2 wood burning fireplaces (The heart of the space in the winter)
• 5 Giant windows with beautiful natural light (3rd floor facing NW).
• Trainspotting! About every 3 to 4 minutes a train passes by, and always different trains; sometimes they are carrying wood, sometimes cars, other times just a bunch of grumpy Berliners going home from work. It's free entertainment both day and night! And the cool thing is that you can hardly hear them when the window are closed. They keep the space alive and help add to the good Feng Shui energy of the loft.
• A fresh air ventilation system that brings air in from outside to allow for fresh good times in hot summer months.
• 2 kitchens, a 4 meter long bar, 3 propane burners, 2 induction burners, 2 electric ovens, 3 fridges, and 1 freezer.
• 4 amazing speakers which were actually "made in California" in the 1970's. The JBL speakers, combined with the two subwoofers, can be enjoyed as loud as you want, day and night. Plug in your mp3 player or computer and enjoy the clarity, or use our vintage record player.
• HD projector, 2 classic Bang & Olufsen TVs, 1 VCR, all with HDMI connections.
• 5 classic Biergarten tables (more upon request) & one beautiful wooden ping pong table.
• Two bathrooms
Unlike many places you might look at online, this place looks in real life the same as it looks in the photos. That said, we are more than happy to give you a tour of the place. See you soon!
Please read terms and conditions.