Floor size: 280 sqm
Recommended number of guests: 10 - 50
Minimum booking fee (excl. Extras): € 400
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy: Full refund of fees for cancellation up to 7 days prior to event, 50% refund of fees for cancellation up to 24 hours prior to event
Highlights (included): Elevator, Cook in a shared kitchen, Wheelchair access
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
Bring your own food
Pens & Paper
This studio studio-style space is located in a beautiful history-rich courtyard in Oranienstrasse (Z3, the world's first modern computer was invented here in 1941), well protected from noise, yet close enough to the vibrant energy-loaded environment of Kreuzberg.
In our new space we aim to create a perfect workshop space. A space where we all can concentrate on our work, and at the same time get inspired through new connections. Please note, that as we also use this space as office for our daily work, so you won't have 100% privacy. However we are used to having inspiring guests and keep the noise down to a minimum.
We also have 1 meeting room which can be booked individually:
- 280 sqm beautifully designed and furnished workspace
- bustling product community and regular networking events
- 1 fully equipped meeting room that you can also book on Spacebase : https://www.spacebase.com/en/venue/4598/
- event space with stage
- ultra-fast internet (Glasfiber!)
- kitchen, water, tea & coffee
We are a global UI Design Company with around 120 designers and engineers between Berlin, Munich and Tokyo. As a product studio we work on our own products prottapp.com and athena, but also take on client work. Some of our past and current clients include McDonalds, Panasonic, Mimi, Vimcar, Teambay, Vimeda, WEKA and Zenjob.
Interior Design: Prinzträger http://www.prinztraeger.de/
Photo Credits: Bande – Für Gestaltung! http://www.bandefuergestaltung.de/
Do you want to print or share with colleagues?Export this page as PDF
21 Feb 2018
1. - Sandra and the Goodpatch team were very welcoming. They helped in solving issues with Spacebase. They were also very flexible with the contracting process. 2.- Perfect sizing for 22+ people. 3.- The venue is very well equipped; in terms of screens and sound systems. 4.- Very clean premises.
23 Mar 2017
Ambiance, style and space were very pleasant and the reception from the hosts was warm and friendly. However the space was not entirely private,some noise from other coworkers.
Send a message
Guests: 1 - 250
Guests: 25 - 100
Terms and conditions
Please read terms and conditions.