Recommended number of guests: 1 - 200
Minimum booking fee (excl. Extras): $ 6716
Cleaning fees: $ 500.00
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy: Full refund of fees for cancellation up to 30 days prior to event, 50% refund of fees for cancellation up to 7 days prior to event
Highlights (included): Elevator for easy access, Wheelchair accessible space, Cooking in kitchen possible
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Bring your own food
Pens & Paper
This workshop space for rent in Soho consists of two fully private rooms, called the Breakthrough Studio and the Conference Room. Together, this rent venue for offsite meetings in the heart of NY offers you a special space to develop new ideas with your team. Bathed in light, The Breakthrough Studio allows larger teams to meet in an environment charged with creativity. Custom conference tables accommodates various layouts for up to 150 guests. The conference room offers additional possibilities for breakouts, there are two phone booths and a separate area to serve meals. We know that a successful workshop requires more than just the right space. When you rent our venue for offsite meetings, we will make sure that you and your guests get provided with everything needed to develop meaningful ideas.
To rent this offsite venue means to be exposed to extraordinary architecture. Dynamic geometry and dramatic colors create motion in the space. An integrated contemporary art collection compliments the signature, evocative style. Click through the photo gallery and you’ll get an impression of the unusual way we approach meeting rooms! To facilitate an interactive meeting experience, numerous whiteboards are included when you decide to rent this venue for offsite meetings. In addition, our workshop space for rent offers two 65" HD TVs mounted on beautiful brick walls and a large projector screen at the front of the meeting space to display presentations. We want you to focus on your meeting and not have to worry about staying hydrated. That’s why, for a small additional fee, the rent for this venue for offsite meetings includes a flatrate to as many drinks as you need. If you want to extend that to food, get in touch and we are happy to organize tasty lunches or dinners!
The space is nestled amid the unmistakable vibrancy of classic Soho architecture. Rent this offsite venue and Soho style boutique dining, fashionable crowds, its rich history of artists and beautiful galleries are within walking distance for you to enjoy at the end of the occasion. You can easily reach our workshop space for rent in typical NY fashion with various public transport lines (subway 4 and 6).
What is included in the hourly rate:
* Dedicated Venue Manager (1) and Concierge (1) on-site all day (Included in Hourly Rate. Additional staff may be required based on the size of your meeting at an additional charge of: $60/Hour Venue Manager and $40/Hour Concierge).
* SoHo AV Package: Wireless internet, plus 2 65" HD TV's, drop-down projector and screen in The Breakthrough Studio, 4 microphones, and 1 HD TV in the conference room.
* All Day Unlimited Beverage Service Featuring: Irving Farm coffee, assorted juice, sodas, still and sparkling waters, Harney & Sons assorted iced and hot teas. (Included for Up to 50 People. Additional people over 50 is $20.00 per person per day)
* Built-in sound system with customized playlists. Gotta have good tunes.
* Flip charts, markers, pens, pads, and an array of office supplies are Included.
* Catering coordination of delicious and exciting menus (Additional Charge based on Catering Menus Selected)
* Assistance with printing (Up to 50 Included), messenger services, car service, and errand running.
* Complimentary wine and cheese tasting to celebrate a successful meeting!
* Cleaning Fee of $500 is Included.
* Service, Admin, and Taxes for up to 50 people.
Check out these features you won't find anywhere else
24 tables perfect for various layouts curated with a special piece by artist Judith Supine
One-of-a-kind contemporary urban art collection, including exclusive pieces by Mickey Smith, Zevs, Tim Biskup, AJ Fosik, and Mark Khaisman
Beverage bar featuring our signature mug collection, fresh brewed Irving Farm Coffee, Harney & Sons teas, and Nespresso ($20 per person for up to 8 Hours)
Two private phone booths with special touches of our style
Private glass-enclosed conference room for breakouts
Fully stocked fridge with water and assorted soft drinks
Day Rate is Rental ONLY. Hourly & Full Day Rates are negotiable.
Do you want to print or share with colleagues?Export this page as PDF
Send a message
Guests: 1 - 50
Guests: 20 - 36
Guests: 55 - 150
Guests: 2 - 150
Terms and conditions
Please read terms and conditions.