Floor size: 105 sqm
Recommended number of guests: 1 - 45
Minimum booking fee (excl. Extras): AU$ 176
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy: *With more than 28 days’ notice, we offer a 50% refund off full booking cost. No refund for 28 days or less notice. If your booking requires additional time beyond what you booked, or if any damage occurred to the venue or equipment, we will invoice you.
Highlights (included): Balanced acoustics (easy on a facilitator's voice or with groups), Close to several cafes and lunch options, Kitchenette with urn, microwave, fridge, and tea / coffee / milk, Atmospheric lighting with dimmer remote control, Sound system - stereo with bluetooth, Ducted heating and cooling, Natural light with cbd views, Concrete floor with carpets (that can be rolled aside), 2 x onsite carparks for facilitators, TV screen (55 inches) for presentations, trainings etc., Blackout blinds for presentations, Elevator for easy access, Flooded with daylight, 5min to public transport, Be inspired by wall art
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
Bring your own food
Pulse is a workshop venue in Melbourne (in the heart of Brunswick) built with facilitators, educators and trainers in mind. It's for workshops, seminars, meetings, training, and related events.
We chose this space because it's got great natural light, a nice clean and light feel, and because it's easily heated and cooled. As facilitators ourselves, we've fitted it out with all the things that make your event feel professional and easy to run:
• Great acoustic treatment, so that people can hear you without you wearing your voice out.
• High quality speakers, connectable via bluetooth or old-fashioned cable.
• Crisp large screen, easily viewed from anywhere even with lights on.
• Remote-control lights dimmer, giving you mood control.
• Facilitator's carparks.
• Chairs, tables, cushions (all of which can be easily moved).
• Kitchen (with crockery for ~30 people). Basic tea and coffee provided.
Maximum numbers will depend on what you're doing; we've had up to 75 people in theatre-style, but bear in mind that there's only two toilets. At about 100sqm of usable space, you can easily have 36 people doing pair-exercises or small-group work, even with movement. At the other end of the scale, therapists and coaches use the space for one-on-one work.
• ~105sqm of main room space
• Toilets – one regular flush-toilet, one urinal (with ‘she-pees’)
• 35 Cushions
• 40 Chairs
• Stereo with Bluetooth
• Modern, effective ducted heating and cooling
• Concrete floor with carpets (that can be rolled to the side)
• Natural light with city views
• Attractive warm lighting with portable dimmer
• Optional listing of your event on our Facebook page
Do you want to print or share with colleagues?Export this page as PDF
Mon: 08:00 - 22:00
Tue: 08:00 - 22:00
Wed: 08:00 - 22:00
Thu: 08:00 - 22:00
Fri: 08:00 - 22:00
Sat: 08:00 - 22:00
Sun: 08:00 - 22:00
Send a message
Guests: 1 - 100
Guests: 1 - 8
Guests: 1 - 31
Terms and conditions
Please read terms and conditions.