Official booking tool of this space
Book this space directly here - no additional fees for you as a booker
There are currently 1 people looking at this space.
Floor size: 40 sqm
Recommended number of guests: 1 - 30
Minimum booking fee (excl. Extras): € 500
Cleaning fees: € 75.00
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy. Full refund of fees for cancellation up to 30 days prior to event, 50% refund of fees for cancellation up to 7 days prior to event
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
Pens & Paper
The space provider is available to answer your questions.
Send a message
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will find our profile at Spacebase twice. Once for the entire ship (about 160 m²) and once for a third ship (about 40 m²). The prices mentioned here refer to a rent of one third section of the ship. The ship can be divided into three spaces with mobile partition walls.
In the middle of Moabit, not far away from Bellevue Palace, Central Station and Kurfürstendamm, the berth of the ship is located on the former Tower of the Schütt steammill. Of course you can charter the ship for individual journeys (s.b.). Here, we offer the berth version. This means you will come to Moabit and spend the time on the ship without sailing.
The ship is equipped with state-of-the-art event technology that you can expect from contemporary meeting rooms. Depending on the group size, we divide the ship with mobile partition walls into a front, middle and rear part. For the break, you can use our generous roof terrace.
Further important information why your event on the ship is guaranteed a great experience:
- Environmentally friendly and free of emissions thanks to self-sufficient energy supply
- Beautiful urban neighborhood with good public transport connections and parking garage
- Habitable and private atmosphere on board
- Warm, modern design with wooden facade
- For ships sensational interior height of 2.6m
- Large windows with a view directly on the river Spree, the passing boats, swans and ducks as well as the Holsteiner Ufer opposite
- Friendly, professional Crew
- Absolutely suitable for the wintertime: Excellent thermal insulation, multiple glazing, room air conditioning and underfloor heating
- No fixed seating, Set up according to your wishes
- All rooms can be darkened by curtains and roller blinds
- Absolutely "rocking-safe" thanks to anchor piles
- Accessible, WC for wheelchair users
- Optional catering on board or in a partner restaurant in the immediate vicinity (max. 5 minutes on foot)
- Free inspiration for your next business trip, your roadshow through Germany, your bathing trip or your dinner in front of the Peacock island
Guests: 1 - 150
Guests: 1 - 200
Guests: 20 - 100
Guests: 31 - 80
Guests: 11 - 55
Terms and conditions
Please read terms and conditions.