Floor size: 50 sqm
Recommended number of guests: 1 - 10
training rooms , seminar rooms , conference rooms , Roundtable Discussion , Board Meeting , Creative Meeting , Committee Meeting , Shareholder Meeting , Client Meeting , Offsite Meeting , Team Meeting , Presentation , Focus Group Discussion , Strategy Meeting , Group Work Session , Brainstorming , Team Collaboration , Workshop , Corporate Training , Coaching Session , Interview , Assessment Center , Conference , Summit Meeting , Seminar , Group Discussion
Minimum booking fee (excl. Extras): € 100
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy: Full refund of fees for cancellation up to 7 days prior to event, 50% refund of fees for cancellation up to 24 hours prior to event
Highlights (included): Flooded with daylight, Cooking in kitchen possible, Wheelchair accessible space
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
Pens & Paper
You've found it: The perfect conference room for your event!
The "TAGUNGSRAUM AM BONNER BOGEN" goes beyond a classic conference and event room: This modern room not only inspires with the brightness and clarity of its interior design, but also with the excellent accessibility at the Bonner Bogen. The unique location in the immediate vicinity of the Rhine and the Rheinaue as well as the view into the greenery make this room ideal for your perfect event.
- Friendly, light-flooded conference room at the Bonner Bogen in Bonn for up to 10 participants, at ground level and with terrace door for direct access to the countryside
- Modern and stylishly furnished conference room with an inspiring art concept, free high-speed W-LAN and state-of-the-art technology
- In the spacious conference room there is a cosy lounge corner with comfortable sofas in the entrance area
- The booking also includes a further separate Meeting Lounge meeting corner outside the room with a view of the greenery
- Uncomplicated drink and coffee break bar filled all day in the room
- Excellent location and accessibility as well as immediate proximity to the Rhine and the Rheinauen - ideal for side trips, breaks or outdoor work
- Whether flipchart or flat screen: All materials for a successful event are ready for you - a paradise for trainers, coaches and presenters
- Parking garage directly in front of the house
- Lunch-lunch possible as an all-inclusive package
- Only 1 minute walk away are various restaurants, from fancy cuisine to steakhouse and pizzeria
- 1 minute walk to Kameha Grand Hotel (hotel booking service for your participants on request) and Beta Klinik
- Very good accessibility by car, train and plane
- Bonn main station is only 15 minutes away by taxi or underground. Both the tram and the nearest bus stop are within walking distance and easy to reach.
The MEETUNGSRAUM AM BONNER BOGEN is located in a modern, climate-friendly building, centrally located at Konrad-Zuse-Platz 9 in Bonn. The rooms are ecologically and healthily tempered by an innovative, natural cooling and heating system (without air conditioning!).
The CONFERENCE ROOM AM BONNER BOGEN is not only suitable for classical seminars, workshops, trainings and conferences, but is also excellently suited for small group work and for setting up various "workshop stations".
The green area at the house, which is directly accessible from the room, invites you to work outside or to relax under the pavilion roof. A second terrace area is particularly suitable for time-outs during short breaks or for small group meetings. A detour to the nearby Rhine is just as possible as a lunch with a view of the Rhine in one of the nearby restaurants or on one of the restaurant terraces
In addition to the separate Meeting Lounge meeting corner with a view of the countryside, an additional meeting corner for up to 5 people can be booked separately on request.
Our friendly, individual service and the guarantee of absolute confidentiality of the respective event contents round off the uniqueness of the MEETING ROOM AM BONNER BOGEN.
Are you still missing the right trainer, moderator, coach or speaker for your perfect event? Or would you like to include the instruction and execution of an outdoor or indoor team exercise in your event? - No problem, just contact us, with us you get everything you need for your event from one source!
Do you want to print or share with colleagues?Export this page as PDF
13 Nov 2019
Der 1 Stern Abzug resultiert darauf, dass laut den Teilnehmern es eine 3/4 Stunde gedauert hat bis die Technik genutzt werden konnte.
26 Oct 2018
Mon: 08:00 - 19:00
Tue: 08:00 - 19:00
Wed: 08:00 - 19:00
Thu: 08:00 - 19:00
Fri: 08:00 - 19:00
Sat: closed all day
Sun: closed all day
Send a message
Beethovenpark - Meeting Room I
Guests: 5 - 40
Y MEDIA - Workshops
Guests: 1 - 14
COWOKI Coworking plus - Small meeting room
Guests: 1 - 2
The New Yorker - FACTORY III
Guests: 10 - 20
Kuppelsaal Neptunbad - Unique Space
Guests: 5 - 35
How can I contact the space owner of Tagungsraum am Bonner Bogen? You can get in touch with the space owner by using the contact section on the space profile. Alternatively, you can send a message to the space owner through the “Message to the owner” field, that appears while finalizing your request. As soon as the booking is confirmed, you will get the contact details of the space owner as well as the exact address of the location.
Can I visit the space before proceeding to the booking? Of course you can! Reserve the location you would like to see and leave a message for the space owner to schedule a visit. Please give your assistant the date of the visit, this way the reservation can be extended in accordance.
What is included in the extras, such as F&B or technical equipment? To know what is included in the drink flat rate or in any other extras, please hover your mouse over the extra - a small window will appear, that shows the extra’s description. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask the space owner or your Spacebase Assistant.