Floor size: 200 sqm
Recommended number of guests: 1 - 60
Prices of this venue are available on request.
Cancellation policy: Final reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 90 days before the booked date (with the exception of costs already incurred). Cancellations between 90 and 15 days before the booked date can be cancelled on payment of 50% of the total quotation.
Highlights (included): Cooking in kitchen possible, Breakout space for brainstorms, Flooded with daylight, High ceiling for a spacious feel, 5min to public transport, Blackout blinds for presentations
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
Bring your own food
Pens & Paper
For important workshops where inspiration and connectivity are decisive for success, you don’t want to leave anything to chance. This inspiring meeting room has been developed to give these energies all the space they need. The creative space with large windows, high ceilings and its special appearance constantly help to stimulate.
The Workspace is 200m2 and everything is present for a successful workshop or training: from beamer system to flip-overs and post-its, everything is available and ready to make your workshop or training successful. The organic catering will provide you with the right healthy energy during the day and our hostesses will take care of everything, so that you can focus on the important issues. We would be more than happy to provide you with a delicious morning power plate to kick off your meeting or serve you an energy snack plate during the afternoon to keep it going. Please contact us for details.
There is a large bar in the Workspace and several lounge areas for the breakout sessions. The tables are mobile, which makes it possible to work from 25 people in boardroom set-up, up to 30 people in u-shape/classroom, up to 60 people in theater style set-up.
GOOD TO KNOW
• The building’s most left-hand entrance, under the letters “LTS”
• Suitable for 60 people
• Lounge areas for breakouts
• 200 meters next to the Rembrandt Park
• Desired changes to the establishment are only allowed with prior written approval
• Opening hours are flexible
• Easily accessible from both the city centre as from outside Amsterdam
• Directly on the A10, exit S105
• Spacious parking at the door (paid) or indoor in the Ramada
• Tram 7, 13 (CS) and bus 15 (Sloterdijk - South Station), 62 (Lely Avenue)
• Hostess for the whole time (+22€ per hour per hostess)
• The venue hire included one hostess for a 10 hours booking
• For more than 25 persons, a second hostess will be added to the cost, the price is 22€ per hour per hostess.
Do you want to print or share with colleagues?Export this page as PDF
Mon: 07:00 - 23:00
Tue: 07:00 - 23:00
Wed: 07:00 - 23:00
Thu: 07:00 - 23:00
Fri: 07:00 - 23:00
Sat: 07:00 - 23:00
Sun: 07:00 - 23:00
Send a message
Guests: 1 - 60
Guests: 1 - 50
Guests: 1 - 150
Terms and conditions
Please read terms and conditions.