Floor size: 1001 sqft
Recommended number of guests: 1 - 85
Minimum booking fee (excl. Extras): $ 750
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy: Full refund of fees for cancellation up to 30 days prior to event. 50% refund of fees for cancellation up to 14 days prior to event and rescheduling is possible.
Highlights (included): Elevator for easy access, Wheelchair accessible space, Flooded with daylight, Natural daylight with glass ceiling, High ceiling for a spacious feel, Includes altbau-style ceilings, 5min to public transport
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
Bright, spacious event and photo studio in West Chelsea!
• market week
• new york fashion week
• men's fashion week
• art openings
• launch party
• art pop-up
• biz networking events
• photo shoots
• trunk show
• yoga classes
- 1000 sq ft studio with 12 ft high ceilings
- Located on 10th Floor
- Passenger and freight elevators
- Bathroom around corner from studio
- Huge windows with southern exposure
- A/C & Wi-Fi
- HighLine Park on same block
- Wheelchair accessible bldg
- Highly secure, safe bldg and neighborhood
**No Add'l Charge to Use**
- Four 8 ft long tables (and a few smaller tables)
- 10 black folding chairs
- 1 Garment rack
- White leather sofa
- Available Seamless
- Apple Boxes
- Auto poles
***Catering and serving of alcohol is allowed. Music is allowed but, of course, not at club-decibel levels.
You're also free to bring in furniture or whatever you need to change space for your event.
- No DJs, dance parties or raves.
- No smoking or vapping in building or space.
- Rental time must include setup time and breakdown time.
- Any additional hours will be charged at standard hourly rate.
- Rental guidelines must be agreed to before booking.
- Cleaning is an additional fee.
Send a message
Guests: 1 - 100
Guests: 1 - 16
Guests: 1 - 18
Terms and conditions
Please read terms and conditions.