Floor size: 30 sqm
Recommended number of guests: 1 - 12
Minimum booking fee (excl. Extras): £ 50
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy: Full refund of fees for cancellation up to 24 hours prior to event
Highlights (included): Cook in a shared kitchen, Take breaks on a private balcony, Rooftop terrace with a scenic view, Be inspired by wall art, Urban-flair with exposed bricks, 5min to public transport, Blackout blinds for presentations, Location with several rooms, Visualize ideas on magnetic walls, Breakout space for brainstorms, Breakout in an outdoor area, High ceiling for a spacious feel
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
Bring your own food
Pens & Paper
About the Building
Augustine Hall is a unique and inspiring space with an interesting history. The building is a converted chapel, nestled in between Hoxton and Hackney but for decades Augustine Hall was the London headquarters of the Hell's Angels motorcycle club, has also been a private members club (check out the rooftop bar!) before now being the home of creative agency Nonsense.
About the Room
The lounge is a fantastic multifunctional space, conducive to creativity and productivity with the whiteboard walls making it perfect for brainstorming and workshopping. There are 6 seats around the table, but the huge antique leather sofa and 2x wingback armchairs offer extra/alternative seating, extending the space to seat 11.
- For presentations the table can be replaced with rows of seats, making the space suitable for 16-20 + presenters.
- 330 sq ft meeting room with HDTV (Apple TV and HDMI) 100mbps Wifi.
- Seats 6 comfortably around the table with large 3 seater sofa, 2 x wingback armchairs, and extra seating available on request
- Whiteboard walls. Pens provided.
- Free freshly ground coffee, tea and filtered water (on request).
- Office manager support to welcome guests.
- Other breakout spaces, meeting rooms and work areas available for an additional cost.
- Breakfast / Lunch can be coordinated at an extra cost.
Mon: 08:00 - 20:00
Tue: 08:00 - 20:00
Wed: 08:00 - 20:00
Thu: 08:00 - 20:00
Fri: 08:00 - 20:00
Sat: closed all day
Sun: closed all day
Send a message
Guests: 1 - 12
Guests: 1 - 15
Guests: 1 - 6
Guests: 10 - 25
Terms and conditions
Please read terms and conditions.