Floor size: 25 sqm
Recommended number of guests: 1 - 10
training rooms , workshop spaces , seminar rooms , conference rooms , Creative Meeting , Client Meeting , Team Meeting , Panel Discussion , Focus Group Discussion , Strategy Meeting , Workshop , Office Summer Party
Cleaning fees: € 25.00
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy: Full refund of fees for cancellation up to 7 days prior to event, 50% refund of fees for cancellation up to 24 hours prior to event
Highlights (included): Visualize ideas on magnetic walls, Flooded with daylight, Cooking in kitchen possible, 5min to public transport, Take breaks on a private balcony, Breakout in an outdoor area
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
Bring your own food
Pens & Paper
Hospitable retreat for training, meetings, confidential discussions
Located in the middle of the old town at the historic market place of Oberursel (Taunus), in an idyllic, green inner courtyard, you will find a retreat for your training, your meeting or for confidential conversations in a private atmosphere. The room is not a classic, cold training room, but offers a quiet, feel-good atmosphere on the listed property at the foot of St. Ursula, bordered by the historic city wall. The spacious terrace in the greenery can also be used.
Oberursel is very conveniently located in the Rhine-Main area: A661, A5, U-Bahn and S-Bahn to Frankfurt. Many (often free) parking spaces within walking distance.
- Ideal for personality training and work in intensive groups
- Offers peace and atmosphere for ideas and innovations
- Confidential conversations, even at short notice, in a protected environment
- The furnishing can be adapted and varied at short notice and according to your needs, e.g. from a conversation at the "round table", at the long table, for active brainstorming at bar tables, to a circle of chairs without tables.
- 25sqm, bright through 3 large windows into the inner courtyard or into the green
- bathroom with toilet and shower
- refrigerator, sink
- Generous storage possibilities in cupboards
- Cloakroom locker
- Terrace directly adjacent to the room with seating (ideal for breaks)
- Own and direct access (lockable) to the room on the ground floor, only a small step
The basic equipment
(can be individually adapted and varied to your needs at short notice)
- up to 10 chairs
- 2 conference tables (foldable, with castors) for up to 10 people (single table (150x70) for 2-4 people, as a block (150x140) for up to 8 people, as a long table (300x70) for up to 10 people), as a "T" for up to 6 people
- 1 high table/ bistro table, round (HxWxD: 110x60x60)
- 3 high bar tables/ high table bridges, rectangular (HxWxD: 107x55x115)
- Magnetic strips for uncomplicated attachment of material to almost all walls
- Glasses, cups, plates, bowls, cutlery (equipment for up to 10 participants)
- Kettle: Various types of tea
- Coffee machine (capsules): espresso, caffé crema, coffee
- Mineral water
The extras on demand (at additional cost)
- Moderation material (flipchart, flipchart markers, crepe tape, sticky notes ...) (Costs of the moderation case: EUR 10)
- Screen (Samsung 54 cm (22 inch) PC monitor incl. VGA cable (connections for VGA and HDMI), 1920 x 1080 pixels. (Cost: EUR 10)
- Possibility to print, copy or scan (with 3in1 inkjet printer)
- WLAN in the room and on the terrace
- Various beverage packages (espresso, caffè crema, coffee, tea, water/infused water and juices)
- Fruit and vegetables (from the market) - healthy snacks for in between and during breaks
- Fresh bouquet of flowers in the room
- Cafes and restaurants: In the direct neighbourhood, e.g. good, inexpensive and fast midday cuisine in the Anaya Indian Kitchen, in the Marktweib, in the Alt-Oberurseler Brauhaus ...
- Starting point for walks and walking tours (Maasgrund, Heide and Hohemark)
- Starting point for tours and visits to the old town
Basically available at any time, even at short notice. The online direct booking is possible from Monday to Friday from 8-23h and Saturday from 9-23h. Additional bookings, even on Sundays, are possible on request. Please contact us directly if you have any questions: We are also happy to help with questions and considerations regarding workshop concepts or moderation issues.
The market place is very easy to reach with the
- Bicycle. Secure storage and connection possibilities (hangers) for bicycles in the inner courtyard.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. The bus stop "Marktplatz" (city buses 41, 43, 44, 45) in front of the door, the bus stop "Altstadt" (U3) is 7 minutes walk away and the bus stop "Oberursel Bahnhof" (U3, S5) 15 minutes walk away. The S-Bahn journey to Frankfurt main station takes 17 minutes.
- Car. Free parking spaces are available at the Bleiche (5 minutes' walk), the multi-storey car parks Altstadt and Stadthalle (both 5 minutes' walk).
- 1 parking space in the inner courtyard (at 1 EUR per hour) can be reserved in advance via: https://www.ampido.com/parken_in/oberursel-taunus-/marktplatz-10
Do you want to print or share with colleagues?Export this page as PDF
19 Dec 2019
Problemloses Handling. Schnelle Übergabe und Abwicklung. Gut zu erreichen.
03 Jul 2019
Sehr nett. Verbesserungen werden umgehend umgesetzt.
03 Jul 2019
13 Jun 2019
Mon: 08:00 - 23:00
Tue: 08:00 - 23:00
Wed: 08:00 - 23:00
Thu: 08:00 - 23:00
Fri: 08:00 - 23:00
Sat: 09:00 - 23:00
Sun: closed all day
Send a message
SleevesUp! Dreieich - Meetingraum
Guests: 1 - 4
SleevesUp! - Jack
Guests: 1 - 4
Hotel Karolingerhof Dormitorium - Dormitorium
Guests: 2 - 12
heimathafen Wiesbaden - Conference Room - Conference Room
Guests: 4 - 25
MEET/N/WORK - Project
Guests: 8 - 15
How can I contact the space owner of Training room? You can get in touch with the space owner by using the contact section on the space profile. Alternatively, you can send a message to the space owner through the “Message to the owner” field, that appears while finalizing your request. As soon as the booking is confirmed, you will get the contact details of the space owner as well as the exact address of the location.
Can I visit the space before proceeding to the booking? Of course you can! Reserve the location you would like to see and leave a message for the space owner to schedule a visit. Please give your assistant the date of the visit, this way the reservation can be extended in accordance.
What is included in the extras, such as F&B or technical equipment? To know what is included in the drink flat rate or in any other extras, please hover your mouse over the extra - a small window will appear, that shows the extra’s description. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask the space owner or your Spacebase Assistant.