Floor size: 187 sqm
Recommended number of guests: 1 - 50
Minimum booking fee (excl. Extras): € 850
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy: If you cancel your group more than 30 days prior to arrival the 25% non-refundable deposit will be retained. Should you cancel your group after this date or wish to proceed with your group the remaining 75% will be charged.
Highlights (included): With authentic wooden floor, Breakout space for brainstorms, Breakout in an outdoor area, Natural daylight with glass ceiling, Location has several rooms, Game area for entertainment, Flooded with daylight, Elevator for easy access, Wheelchair accessible space
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
Bring your own food
Pens & Paper
This venue is made up of 5 canal houses, once home to the Mayor of Amsterdam way back in the 17th century, they now feature 111 rooms spread over 5 floors. The hotel features 4 meeting rooms and one event space. Turn your office bored meetings back into board meetings in The Apartment, our innovative meetings and events space that features five differently designed rooms to fit gatherings of all sizes. Whether you’re busy hatching plans or having a team bonding session, one of our uniquely designed meeting rooms will be the right fit for you.
It's not just all about the work, work, work, work, work. The Apartment can be hired for workshops, private dining, launch parties and pop-ups. You name it.
The Apartment is our meeting, events and private dining space, right in the centre of town, that features four differently designed rooms to suit everything from intimate dinners and sparkly soirees with friends to networking sessions, press launches, or that big pitch. It's there for you to make your own – every day and night of the week.
Big kids welcome – all day and night – in our Games Room! Whether you want to play games, smash out a six-month strategy, or host a small banquet, our Games Room is the one. A fun and flexible space for a buzzy gathering or team away day without the gimmicks, it fits up to 20 standing.
Do you want to print or share with colleagues?Export this page as PDF
Send a message
Guests: 1 - 60
Guests: 1 - 60
Guests: 1 - 150
Terms and conditions
Please read terms and conditions.