Floor size: 3800 sqft
Recommended number of guests: 55 - 150
Minimum booking fee (excl. Extras): $ 5200
Cleaning fees: $ 250.00
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy: Full refund of fees for cancellation up to 30 days prior to event, 50% refund of fees for cancellation up to 7 days prior to event
Highlights (included): Wheelchair accessible space, Elevator for easy access, Cooking in kitchen possible
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
Pens & Paper
This is an amazingly creative workshop space for rent in Bowery that artists and CEOs alike will appreciate. The eclectic color palette in the room is sure to instill creativity and warmth in your colleagues when you rent this offsite venue. NYC may be home to hundreds of creative spaces, but not as many spaces like this one, that are inspiring yet professional enough to accommodate all your meeting needs when you rent this venue for an offsite meeting. A variety of inspiration sources and work areas also make this area stand out, as your group will find an easier time working, concentrating and creating in a versatile and stimulating environment.
This expansive workshop space for rent in NYC has spread-out workspaces that are good for medium to large sized teams. Up to 20 guests can take a seat at the board table, although tables, chairs and desks can be rearranged to fit medium to large teams when you rent this venue for your offsite meeting. This brightly colored workshop space in NYC is great for bigger corporations to tap into their employees’ creative power while working on a big project, as this venue is best rented by the day (and includes a break for wine and cheese provided by the space). Whether you need this workshop space for rent for an artistic or a finance-oriented meeting, you’ll rest easy knowing that this meeting space is completely technically equipped for you when you rent this offsite venue. The rental comes equipped with a flipchart, projector, screen, microphone, phone conference ability, TV screen, extra chairs and tables, whiteboard, music system, facilitator’s box and pens and paper, all free of charge with your hire. If coffee, tea, water, soft drinks or catered lunch is desired, these extras can be added to the rental at extra costs, however a wine and cheese reception is included with every booking as a great way to finish the work day. There is a mandatory cleaning fee and a staffing fee based on booking capacity.
You and your colleagues will be happy to find the location easily reachable when you rent this NYC workshop space. The Bowery neighborhood is the perfect area for this creative meeting room, with its murals, theaters, concert halls and poetry clubs. You can use the public transportation lines B, D, F, J, M, N, Q, R, W, Z, 4, and 6 to reach this rental venue. Your offsite meeting is sure to be a highly regarded success if you use this one-of-a-kind stylish workshop space.
Minimum hours: 4
What is included in the hourly rate:
* Dedicated Venue Manager (1) and Concierge (1) on-site all day (Included in Hourly Rate. Additional staff may be required based on the size of your meeting at an additional charge of: $60/Hour Venue Manager and $40/Hour Concierge).
* AV Package: Wireless internet, 2 - 65" HD TV's, 2 drop-down projector and screen in The Salon, 3 microphones, 4 Wireless Slider Advancers, 2 Polycom Conference Phones, and Integrated SAVANT Speaker System,
* All Day Unlimited Beverage Service Featuring: Irving Farm coffee, assorted juice, sodas, still and sparkling waters, Harney & Sons assorted iced and hot teas. (Included for Up to 40 People. Additional people over 40 is $20.00 per person per day)
* Built-in sound system with customized playlists. Gotta have good tunes.
* Flip charts, markers, pens, pads, and an array of office supplies are Included.
* Catering coordination of delicious and exciting menus (Additional Charge based on Catering Menus Selected)
* Assistance with printing (Up to 50 Included), messenger services, car service, and errand running.
* Complimentary wine and cheese tasting to celebrate a successful meeting!
* Cleaning Fee of $500 is Included.
* Service, Admin, and Taxes for up to 40 people.
Check out these features you won't find anywhere else
Comfortable furniture in flexible arrangements featuring pieces by Tom Dixon, Marcel Wanders, Tobias Wong, among others.
21 Favorite Things Lamps for branding and inspiration.
A one-of-a-kind urban art collection with original works.
Beverage bar featuring our signature mug collection, fresh brewed Irving Farm Coffee, Harney & Sons teas, and Nespresso.
Fully stocked fridge with water and assorted soft drinks.
Our Systematic Arts Hanging System allows us to move art around easily so you can put up branding or your own art.
Day Rate is Rental ONLY. Hourly & Full Day Rates are negotiable.
Send a message
Guests: 10 - 30
Guests: 2 - 150
Guests: 1 - 60
Guests: 1 - 60
Terms and conditions
Please read terms and conditions.